RE: libstdc++-v3 vs gcc-2.95.3

> Is there any snapshot of libstdc++-v3 that will build using the latest
> 'release' of g++? I thought 2.90.8 was suppose to, but not on my system.

I was unable to get 2.90.8 to compile with gcc 2.95.3 or 2.95.2 either one
on my Solaris system.  The latest GCC snapshot compiled and installed fine,
but we cannot use it for production software since it's not a "release"
version (we're producing libraries - since the new GCC isn't forwards or
backwards binary compatible, we would be requiring people to install a
snapshot release of GCC in order to use our libraries).

So anyhow, you're not the only one having difficulties with the latest
official GCC release, Jack!

-- Kevin Williams
   Visionael Corporation
   kwilliams@visionael.com