Re: <ext/slist> breakage

On Sat, Mar 17, 2001 at 08:02:08PM +0100, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> I think the problem was introduced with the SGI-centric macro hackery
> removal.  I locally worked around the problem by #includeing
> several bits (type_traits.h, stl_alloc.h, std_stddefs.h).

It's PR/1990, which actually motivated me to finish off the macro hackery
removal.  The SGI headers assume that certain things will always include
certain other things, and when we split their headers into "extensions" and
"standard" headers, we broke some of SGI's assumptions in the ext headers.

I'll see if I can finish this off tonig- ouch, no I can't, I still don't
have a libstdc++.so that contains everything it's supposed to.  Lemme get
back to you on this one.  :-(

Phil