Re: libstdc++ Documentation

>> Could anyone tell me if there is any documentation intended
>> to act as a reference and/or user guide for libstdc++.  I
>> did some searching on the archives of this list which turned
>> up a few discussions about some potential efforts, did
>> anything come of these?

>the libstdc++ web page:

>http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/documentation.html

I did see these documents but it wasnt quite what I was
meaning.

>> I am more than willing to contribute time and effort to help
>> produce such documentation.  So if there is anyone doing
>> this, please contact me if you need a hand.

> We really need somebody to step up and do the doxygen bits. This
> is really where the libstdc++ documentation efforts need to go,
> but nobody's really taken the lead. Volunteers welcome...

Well I've got a few days off work so I could prehaps take a
look.  I assume we are talking about documenting the atcual
use of the library, rather than developers info?  I would be
inclined to work through alphabeticaly unless anyone has any
strong preferences.

Regards,

Vic