Re: Very serious bug...

gdr@codesourcery.com said:
> Certainly, I think the very question is why we're playing cast game
> between int_type and streamsize: I don't think there is any
> requirement that every int_type represent every value of type
> streamsize. Why __num isn't of type streamsize?  And __extracted
> should also be of type streamsize.  Objections?

Note that I may be wrong (I tried many different things and
everything mixes), but my first trial was to use streamsize as you
say. It failed on x86.
A ptype under gdb showed that streamsize is an int !!!

	Theo.

Theodore Papadopoulo
Email: Theodore.Papadopoulo@sophia.inria.fr Tel: (33) 04 92 38 76 01

PGP signature