builtin trig funcs under solaris

The builtin trig funcs are detected as being supported under Solaris using
current CVS, but every testsuite entry fails when linking with the shared
library due to unresolved trig symbols.  The only "fix" I've found is to
comment out GLIBCPP_CHECK_BUILTIN_MATH_SUPPORT from configure.in altogether.
Doing so gives me testsuite results of 112/26, and most of those are shared
failures due to a segfault.

I read over the thread starting at
<URL:http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/libstdc++/1999-q2/msg00277.html>
but inspiration eludes me.