Re: More minor issues found while building libstdc++-v3 in gcc mainline for FreeBSD (with patch) 2/3

This now in.

Thanks for this work.

> but we are talking about the generic config here.  Anyone that wants
> to tune libstdc++ for their architecture would have configured it to
> use a special ctype.cc, no?

yup.

> This patch has been tested and
> bootstrapped on FreeBSD (note that I have only modified the path
> outside the _GLIBCPP_USE_WCHAR_T guard since I have no way to test
> those changes).  It should allow more platforms that depend on

The wchar_t bits are going to be changing soon anyway, for all the ctype
files, so don't sweat it. At that point the ctype interface/kludges will
become a bitmore streamlined, hopefully.

-benjamin