Re: how to build for solaris 8?

> I've tweaked it up already, but I hadn't thought to add the URL.
> Good idea; I'll do that before I check anything in.

great

> And this.  Snapshot still on for tomorrow?

Yes. I'm in the middle of the stringstream::seekoff fixes. I've decided
to change fstream too. I've been able to build on x86/linux, solaris7,
and cygwin--the rest of the hosts are up to someone else...

I'm having problems with CVS egcs being killed dead in complex_io.cc
with a new CE,  I'll probably need to add new config hackery. UGH. After
this stuff is in, I'll put up a 2.90.8pre3, which will be the final
candidate.  Assuming nothing major is wrong, this will be the final snapshot.

I'd appreciate it if people could read over the RELEASE-NOTES and
add/make changes before say 5pm PST tonight. Here's the URL:

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/libstdc++/17_intro/RELEASE-NOTES

-benjamin