re: Trying to send a bug report (tieing cin to cout is broken)

This bug has been fixed. Sorry this took so long, I'll try to get through
the backlog in the next two days.

Please let me know if you are still having problems reporting bugs. I've
been getting them from other people, so I suspect this is no longer a
problem.

Both this and the other flush/tie related bug have not been able to be put
into the testsuite--I'd appreciate it if somebody could figure out how to
test for this stuff so we don't get regressions. . .

Thanks for being patient.
Benjamin