Re: Patch to CVSROOT/loginfo

On Tue, 19 Dec 2000, Phil Edwards wrote:
>> In that case, OK to commit the following patch and remove
>> libstdc++-v3-auto-checkout?
> Yes, AFAICT.  Dunno if my authority extends to that file.

If you and me agree on that, I guess that's sufficient when it comes to
the libstdc++ web pages... ;-)

Please install that patch, Joseph.

Thanks,
Gerald

PS: In fact at that point we should probably also remove that subtree
from the sources.redhat.com htdocs tree, as it isn't used any longer.
Phil/Benjamin, what do you think?