USER: linuxthreads causes segfault

OK the last question got the silent treatment which pissed me off a bit.
I'll rephrase.

When I link libstdc++ and libpthread into an exe it crashes on exit ALWAYS.
Why does this happen? Is this a known problem? Is anyone working on it?

What can _I_ do to fix it?

It is VITAL that I can use C++ with pthreads ASAP but I can't use the gcc-2.95.2
release of libstdc++ because vector was broken.

ANY INFORMATION!!!  Please!

Just direct me to a FAQ if this info appears anywhere. Is there anything on GNATS? It always seems to be broken.

Silence won't solve my problem, so everyone if you know ANYTHING about this problem, please tell me.

--
Richard Andrews
Senior Software Developer