Re: gen-num-limits.cc & signal handling

Mark Kettenis <kettenis@wins.uva.nl> writes:

>    That is possible -- out of curiosity, I'm interested in knowing if
>    that is actually what is happing on BeOS and Cygwin.
>
> Me too :-).

Sorry it took so long to answer, it's been finals time.

The patch below does *not* fix the BeOS problem.
*however*, if i put back the CYGWIN part, and change it to #ifdef
__BEOS__, it works fine.
With both sigsetjmp, and setjmp (IE with and without the patch below).

This would mean i could remove all the other cruft i had been adding
to gen-num-limits.cc in my patches for BeOS, and just have the
#ifdef__CYGWIN__ part changed to #ifdef __BEOS__.

Personally I think this is better than what I had to do before, by a
large factor.

Is this acceptable? If so, i'll modify the beos patch to do that.