Re: libstdc++-v3 2.90.9

> I would like to see us first sort out several build failures or such.

Ok. Let's aim for a snapshot release this friday, called libstdc++-v3 2.90.9.
It's been over six months: we have to do some kind of snapshot, to bump
_GLIBCPP_ and to also keep track of the things that have changed.

In addition, since things are more stable now than they've been, I'd like
to have a solid snapshot so that we'll have a solid reference point in
the future (when perhaps things might be unstable again.)

We can do a 2.90.9.1 release after this, but we've got to draw a line in
the sand somewhere. I am suggesting this Friday.

> - With the docs/webpages being moved to gcc.gnu.org, I'm thinking
>   +  a mostly empty docs dir in CVS, containing
>   +  a pointer to the real pages, with the exception that
>   +  snapshots/releases should include the current wwwdocs/libtdc++ as
>      the docs subdir

Yeah. What's happening with the docs webpages? Can you fill me in on the
current plan, and the current status?

> - Let's update the homepage, FAQ, and especially the status page, before
>   rolling the snapshot, so that the snapshot's docs don't look old.

Yep. Let's do this.

I've been able to run tests on sparc-solaris-2.7, powerpc/alpha/x86
linux. These are all the hosts I have access to at the moment.

-benjamin