Re: builtin include dir searches

On 15 Oct 2000 at 20:06 (-0400), Phil Edwards wrote:
| [crossposted]
|
| Current CVS g++ does not search the g++-v3 include directory, which means
| no C++ program using the standard headers can be compiled.  I would like
| to fix this.  Where is the #include <...> search list built up?  I have
| become miserably lost in the sources...

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but see
  http://sources.redhat.com/ml/libstdc++/2000-08/msg00133.html.

There is probably a simpler way to accomplish this modification
of the #include <...> list.

  brent

--
All opinions expressed are My own, unless otherwise attributed. In
presenting facts, I expressly reserve the right to be Wrong. Portions