This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Adding _eh.o frame-dwarf2.o to libstdc++.so.3?
- To: bkoz at redhat dot com, oliva at lsd dot ic dot unicamp dot br
- Subject: Re: Adding _eh.o frame-dwarf2.o to libstdc++.so.3?
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 11:30:42 -0400
- Cc: hjl at lucon dot org, libstdc++ at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
> 1) rh 6.2 automake 1.4 /autoconf 2.13
> 2) maintainer-tools archive for automake/autoconf
> 3) CVS automake/autoconf
> Give me errors. Can somebody else try this and tell me if I'm just
> completely off here, or what? Alexandre, if you're using slightly
I'm using the 20000619 maintainer tools archive (at least I believe I am;
the version stamps don't change at all so it's hard to tell), and the patch
applies okay. And I can regenerate stuff afterwards. No idea what affect
the patch would theoretically have on the build, though.