This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: patch to check ld
- To: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Subject: Re: patch to check ld
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr>
- Date: 26 Jul 2000 21:07:51 +0200
- Cc: libstdc++ at sources dot redhat dot com
- Organization: CMLA, ENS Cachan -- CNRS UMR 8536 (France)
- References: <200007261905.PAA10433@disaster.jaj.com>
Phil Edwards <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| AC_PROG_LD gets called by the libtool setup, so it should already be set
| anyhow. The idea is to not even bother checking for GNU-ld-only features
| when using the native linker.
| The -Wl,-O1 flag would then get moved up to here somewhere.
I'm for it.