This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [patchlet] Re: <sstream> bug?
- To: brent verner <brent at rcfile dot org>
- Subject: Re: [patchlet] Re: <sstream> bug?
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:13:04 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: stdc++ <libstdc++ at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
ugh i found it: it has to do with ordering the while statement expression:
while (!__testeof && ++_M_gcount < __n && !__testdelim)
i re-ordered this to be consistent with the other MF's. this was wrong,
oh well. the whole ++_M_gcount < __n compound expr is a no-no as far as
GNU coding standards go, so this should be changed if possible.
the reflector is the archives of the c++ standard library mailing list.
grab the "lib" file.