This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Missing <sys/cdefs.h>
- To: bkoz at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: Missing <sys/cdefs.h>
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 13:24:41 -0400
- Cc: libstdc++ at sources dot redhat dot com
> I'm working on a branch right now. Once that becomes useful, I'll check
> it in, and we can try to get solaris (and other targets) working again.
Is there a CVS branch that us Solaris weenies can check out and use?
Or for that matter, if we knew what sys/cdefs.h is supposed to do, we
(the aforementioned Solaris weenies) could try writing one from scratch,
and then I would know what to aim for when writing autoconf tests.