This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Thread deadlock problem with cout
- To: STDC++ <libstdc++ at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Thread deadlock problem with cout
- From: Levente Farkas <lfarkas at mindmaker dot hu>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 11:55:44 +0200
- Organization: Mindmaker Ltd.
- References: <20000720221132.A3968@mediaone.net>
- Reply-To: lfarkas at mindmaker dot hu
Craig Rodrigues wrote:
> I downloaded the latest snapshots of libstdc++ from rawhide.redhat.com.
> I am running:
> gcc-2.96-33 .i386.rpm
this is NOT a libstdc++-v3 !!! this is the v2 version!
I discuss it with jakub and the current (internal) rawhide rpms
descriptions fix not to state as it's a libstdc++-v3.
redhat currently not and in 7.0 won't suuport v3.
"The only thing worse than not knowing the truth is
ruining the bliss of ignorance."