Re: where is iostream.h, fstream.h, ...

> I know I'm a bit of a freak about this stuff, but perhaps somebody could
> start with a testsuite addition? That way we could have some kind of
> systematic regression testing.

Hey, as far as regression tests are concerned, being a freak is a Good Thing.
I'll have to see if I even still have the code that was ICE'ing the compiler
with iostream.h.  It was /long/ time ago; well before my involvement with
any GNU project.  (Actually, I think the hard drive is in a cardboard box...)

Phil
P.S.- All docs 'n' web pages updated with the new hostname.