Re: undefined symbol __dso_handle

> > > No change. This is really really frustrating. I have wasted so
> > > much time with this STL library and NOTHING WORKS.
> >
> > That's really not fair. libstdc++-v3 is still under development (it's
> > not even alpha code yet). There are bound to be problems with it.
> >
> > Please be patient. I'm sure the developers are doing their best,
> > and that they appreciate bug reports and other feedback from users.
>
> I can understand that he's frustrated, and if he thinks that going
> back to VisualC++ will help, then why not? He'll probably knows (or
> could have known) that he was using software that is still under
> development, and not meant for production use, and that it is likely
> that it won't work out of the box. If he finds that he made the wrong
> choice for his work, then it is natural that he wants to correct that
> choice.

My post wasn't meant to criticize Mr. Polzer in any way; I apologize
if it seemed that way. His decision is of course valid and sensible.
After all, I wouldn't use libstdc++-v3 for production right now, either.

    Brane

--
Branko Čibej                 <branko.cibej@hermes.si>
HERMES SoftLab, Litijska 51, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia