This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Missing <sys/cdefs.h>
- To: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Subject: Re: Missing <sys/cdefs.h>
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 09:38:32 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: libstdc++ at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
> I saw comments along these lines in the various ChangeLogs. I would love
> to contribute to more auto* hackery, but I don't know a thing (seriously)
> about glibc, and don't really understand how libio actually accomplishes
> its tasks. (There seem to be multiple libios sitting around, too...?)
I'm working on a branch right now. Once that becomes useful, I'll check
it in, and we can try to get solaris (and other targets) working again.
AT that point, your autoconf expertise will be wanted...