This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: -g by default?
- To: "George T. Talbot" <george at moberg dot com>
- Subject: Re: -g by default?
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 09:36:16 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: libstdc++ at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
> I'm confused. Does this mean that the one compiled with -O[>=1] gets
> debugging symbols?
Sorry for confusing you. The default builds should use -g. I'll make the
change later today.