Re: bugs: gcc with stdc++-v3, rawhide's gcc, stlport, cxxrt

Hi,

--- Levente Farkas <lfarkas@mindmaker.hu>  wrote:
> the only problem it's not integrated into gcc which means you have to
> use
> gcc/g++ -I... -L... x.cc
> insted of
> g++ x.cc
> which is not a big price. unfortunately I can't compile stlport
> either:-(
> (there's some conflict between glibc's and sgi's locale header files)

You can also change the spec file to use the right options. I haven't
done it myself but I have seen it work...

> I try to compile cxxrt too, but it's also fail during compilation
> (and I don't wanna send time with it:-)

Apparently I represented myself as complete ashole which does not want
to spend time to help its competitor. Well, you may notice that I
submitted a bunch of bug reports and basically spend about one day on
going through this.

Anyway, if your goal is to get a conforming implementation in a timely
manner (if not conforming then at least working for "normal" stuff)
it is in your own interest to report bugs. Note that I'm not asking
about fixes or something like this, just a statement what went wrong so
that I can investigate the cause (eg. a cut and paste of the error
messages).

Regards,
  Dietmar

=====