This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: where is iostream.h, fstream.h, ...
- To: Roland Polzer <ropo at usa dot net>
- Subject: Re: where is iostream.h, fstream.h, ...
- From: <llewelly at dbritsch dot dsl dot xmission dot com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 01:36:49 -0600 (MDT)
- Cc: libstdc++ at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On 7 Jul 2000, Roland Polzer wrote:
> first I thought it was my mistake when I built the release version of gcc with
> the release version of libstdc++, but now I got the version from CVS I have
> the same problem: the files are not there: I manually have to link
> /usr/local/include/g++-v3/bits/std_*.h to *.h
> what am I doing wrong? I am using Suse 6.4 Linux and call configure and build
> with no arguments.
Old style header names like iostream.h, fstream.h are not part of the
ISO C++ standard. The standard names have no .h . (e.g. iostream, map