This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Missing <sys/cdefs.h>
- To: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Subject: Re: Missing <sys/cdefs.h>
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 16:39:27 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: libstdc++ at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
solaris is completely broken right now. I'm sorry. .. I'll let you know
when it's fixed again.
The decision was made to nuke gen-params, and try to use
autoconf/automake to implement _G_config.h. This has yet to be done.....