This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Novice build question
- To: Rick Schumeyer <rschumeyer at directradiography dot com>
- Subject: Re: Novice build question
- From: brent verner <brent at rcfile dot org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 16:19:52 -0400
- Cc: stdc++ <libstdc++ at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <3964E76A.D94D5EFF@Directradiography.com>
On 06 Jul 2000 at 16:09 (-0400), Rick Schumeyer wrote:
| I've been trying to build libstdc++ on a Linux box (RH 6.2) for days now
| success. Let me back up and ask some basic questions.
| First, what version of gcc should I be using? There is gcc-2.95.2,
| and also egcs-20000703 ?
| What version of libstdc++ should I use ? Again, there is
| libstdc++-2.90.8 and I also found a 20000420-libstdc++-v3.
please use cvs sources for libstdc++.
If you can wait til later this evening, I'll be posting a
that explains whAt I have found necessary to compile, on a
regular basis, current libstdc++-v3 cvs sources. I will
also provide a (hopefully working :) script to automate
... stay tuned.
Damon Brent Verner o _ _ _
Cracker Jack? Surprise Certified _o /\_ _ \\o (_)\__/o (_)
firstname.lastname@example.org _< \_ _>(_) (_)/<_ \_| \ _|/' \/
email@example.com (_)>(_) (_) (_) (_) (_)' _\o_