Re: problem reports

Hi,

--- Levente Farkas <lfarkas@mindmaker.hu> wrote:
> you have to install gettext (as I get know it yesterday:-)

I can't see any mention of 'gettext' on the installation documentation.
Thus, if I really need gettext to install the software, this is
obviously a bug, possible a documentation bug which should be fixed.

I will install gettext and try to install this stuff again to verify
that this indeed removes the problem.

Thank you,
  Dietmar

=====