This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
sgi's std, stlport...
- To: STDC++ <libstdc++ at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: sgi's std, stlport...
- From: Levente Farkas <lfarkas at mindmaker dot hu>
- Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 14:35:33 +0200
- Organization: Mindmaker Ltd.
- Reply-To: lfarkas at mindmaker dot hu
wouldn't it be useful to merge or somehow syncronize sgi's patch and
stlport patch to stdc++ ? mainly in iostream and locale part.
if they are really different and it's not possible to try to approach
"The only thing worse than not knowing the truth is
ruining the bliss of ignorance."