This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
RE: [MAILER-DAEMON@sourceware.cygnus.com: failure notice]
- To: "Yotam Medini" <ymedini at iil dot intel dot com>, "brent verner" <brent at rcfile dot org>
- Subject: RE: [MAILER-DAEMON@sourceware.cygnus.com: failure notice]
- From: "Shiv Shankar Ramakrishnan" <Shiv at pspl dot co dot in>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 16:30:45 +0530
- Cc: <libstdc++ at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>, <genstl at graphics dot stanford dot edu>
- Reply-To: <Shiv at pspl dot co dot in>
Well it seems that dikumware has got it wrong as far as the iterator
erase() for maps go. Apparently the claim is that those online docs are
in sync with the published ISO std. My documentation of the dinkumware
libs with VC++ also shows the wrong return types for erase and indeed
the header does have the same signature. So much for the std compliance
claim by dinkumware. What is more funny is that the RogueWave
implementation that he looks down upon has got it correct :)(looking at
the borland headers).
Was the signature different in the draft C++ std that dinkumware might
be following it?