This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [OT] Comments on Dinkum C++ lib for GCC? ...
- To: libstdc++ at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: [OT] Comments on Dinkum C++ lib for GCC? ...
- From: Levente Farkas <lfarkas at mindmaker dot hu>
- Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 10:25:58 +0200
- Organization: Mindmaker Ltd.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: lfarkas at mindmaker dot hu
Dietmar Kuehl wrote:
> --- Shiv Shankar Ramakrishnan <Shiv@pspl.co.in> schrieb:
> > Anyone here seen this? -
> Sure. It is there since a couple of month and it was announced in the
> > http://www.dinkumware.com/libgccl.html
> > Anyone has any comments?
> The implementation itself is pretty lame and slow, at least in the
> parts I'm interested in (ie. IOStreams and locales). However, it also
> seems to be pretty conforming and is in this respect **MUCH** better
> than libstdc++-v3! ... but then, libstdc++-v3 is, with respect to
> conformance, the worst library I have tested in the last three month
> (I have tested STLport, Dinkumware, CXXRT, and libstdc++-v3).
who can be stlport better the v3 ? stlport is based on sgi's stl, isn't it ?
and v3 includes sgi's bugfix and more. if stlport contain bugfix of sgi's
code that it'd be useful to integrate into v3...
"The only thing worse than not knowing the truth is
ruining the bliss of ignorance."