This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [OT] Comments on Dinkum C++ lib for GCC? ...
- To: Dietmar Kuehl <dietmar_kuehl at yahoo dot com>
- Subject: Re: [OT] Comments on Dinkum C++ lib for GCC? ...
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 11:11:13 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: Shiv at pspl dot co dot in, libstdc++ at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
> The implementation itself is pretty lame and slow, at least in the
> parts I'm interested in (ie. IOStreams and locales). However, it also
> seems to be pretty conforming and is in this respect **MUCH** better
> than libstdc++-v3!
If you're testing libstdc++-v3 and finding problems, I encourage you to
participate a bit more actively and send patches. I have yet to see
any contribution from you, and am eagerly awaiting your findings.