This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
RE: [OT] Comments on Dinkum C++ lib for GCC? ...
- To: "Dietmar Kuehl" <dietmar_kuehl at yahoo dot com>, <libstdc++ at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: RE: [OT] Comments on Dinkum C++ lib for GCC? ...
- From: "Shiv Shankar Ramakrishnan" <Shiv at pspl dot co dot in>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 21:40:26 +0530
- Reply-To: <Shiv at pspl dot co dot in>
|than libstdc++-v3! ... but then, libstdc++-v3 is, with respect to
|conformance, the worst library I have tested in the last three month
|(I have tested STLport, Dinkumware, CXXRT, and libstdc++-v3).
Hmmm ... thats interesting that STLport is more std compliant than
libstdc++-v3?! I gather that you mean the whole std and not just the
STL part? ... And this is really funny that out there Plauger pooh poohs
the Rogue Wave implementation of the Std C++ library for Borland ...
Now I wonder ...