This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [patch] config/c_io_libio.cc - __basic_file::open(...)
- To: libstdc++ at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: [patch] config/c_io_libio.cc - __basic_file::open(...)
- From: brent verner <brent at rcfile dot org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 02:19:42 -0400
- References: <20000703000220.A29901@rcfile.org>
On 03 Jul 2000 at 00:02 (-0400), brent verner wrote:
| The following prog bails because we are not closing the __fd for
| the opened file, since _IO_file_attach() sets _IO_DELETE_DONT_CLOSE
| in _flags. the patch further below unsets _IO_DELETE_DONT_CLOSE when
| __basic_file::open() is used.
| NOTE: I haven't been able to test this -- libstdc++-v3 is causing
| an ICE in gcc-20000619 -- but I believe it will do the right thing.
just a note that this has now been tested... all is well :)
Damon Brent Verner o _ _ _
Cracker Jack? Surprise Certified _o /\_ _ \\o (_)\__/o (_)
email@example.com _< \_ _>(_) (_)/<_ \_| \ _|/' \/
firstname.lastname@example.org (_)>(_) (_) (_) (_) (_)' _\o_