Re: a bug the rpm spec file or in the makefile ?

Mark Mitchell wrote:

>     Levente> I think there is a bug in the spec file of the rpm or in
>     Levente> the gcc/stdc++ makefile. since many files are missing
>     Levente> from the rpm which is in the tar
>     Levente> ball. eg. gcc/libstdc++-v3/std/limits is very basic ones.
>
> The CodeSourcery RPMs are not configured to use the V3 library, so the
> headers are not included.  When we switch over to V3, we'll definitely
> add the headers.

this is not true!!! first of all :
-----------------------------------
[lfarkas@ai:/home/cvs/gcc/libstdc++-v3]rpm -qi gcc-snapshot-c++
<skip>
This package adds C++ support to the GNU C compiler. It includes
support for most of the current C++ specification, including templates
and exception handling. It includes the static standard C++
library and C++ header files.
-----------------------------------
and than:
-----------------------------------
[lfarkas@ai:/home/cvs/gcc/libstdc++-v3]rpm -ql gcc-snapshot-c++
/usr/bin/c++
/usr/bin/c++filt
/usr/bin/g++
/usr/include/g++-3
/usr/include/g++-3/PlotFile.h
/usr/include/g++-3/SFile.h
/usr/include/g++-3/algo.h
/usr/include/g++-3/algobase.h
/usr/include/g++-3/algorithm
/usr/include/g++-3/alloc.h
/usr/include/g++-3/bitset
/usr/include/g++-3/builtinbuf.h
/usr/include/g++-3/bvector.h
/usr/include/g++-3/cassert
/usr/include/g++-3/cctype
/usr/include/g++-3/cerrno
so it definitely configured to use the V3 library !!!
or what I don't understand ?

 -- Levente
 "The only thing worse than not knowing the truth is
  ruining the bliss of ignorance."