time to get gaby that wine? [c++ error messages]

> | Hey Gaby, any luck on getting human-readable error messages outta g++?
>
> The necessary machinery should be finished by this week-end. Currently
> I'm having a nasty sig11 error from the C-front-end, which makes me
> nervous.

Wow. Great news!

When this is in, please let me know. I'd like to add it immediately to
the flags that

acinclude.m4/GLIBCPP_CHECK_COMPILER_FEATURES
src/AC_CXXFLAGS

set, much in the same way that

-fdiagnostics-show-location=once

was added. Actually, feel free to do this if you want. As soon as this is
in and working in libstdc++-v3, then I'll start harassing the people who
said they'd go in on the bottles of wine for you if you'd do this...

;)

bkoz == cabernet
ncm == merlot
pme == ??