FYI: get paid for writting free docs of libstdc++

Just in case you do not know, there is a project in
cosource (http://www.cosource.com) for writting free
documentation for the C++ standard library.

The page of the project is
http://www.cosource.com/cgi-bin/cos.pl/wish/info/56

I am posting this message here because it is likely
that there are many experts in this mailing list.
My apologizes if anyone is offended by this e-mail;
I happen to live in a country where there are not
too many job opportunities and so I appreciate this
kind of information, as probably many of you.

Best regards,
	Ramon