Re: libstdc++-2.90.6pre1 on ftp site

> or simply in bits/istream.tcc a proper isspace cannot be found in std.
> (for me I "solved" it by replacing all three isspace by ::isspace).
> bits/std_cctype.h only defines std::isspace(int) as it seems and hides all other isspace in global scope.
> (same with other is... I guess).

Hmm. I'll take a look at this. I wasn't using -fnew-abi -fhonor-std but
perhaps this should change. I know that the testsuite is not
namespace-safe: it should be.

So it looks like Gaby has numerics-related patches, I have patches for the
problems reported in ostringstream
(http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/libstdc++/1999-q2/msg00354.html), and
then the library should compile, link, and pass the testsuite with
namespaces enabled. The only other ongoing thing I know about is the
cygwin work? The plan is to release in about two weeks, so if there is
other work that wants to be included, please plan accordingly.

thanks,
Benjamin