RE: libstdc++ 2.90.5 and egcs 1.1.2

+ if someone has already install egcs 1.1.2 and try to install
+ libstdc++2.90.5, should use the -fnew-abi -fno-honor-std flags?
+ What happen in the case where i didn't use the -fno-honor-std flags
+ in the build process of egcs?

By and large, egcs 1.1.2 is going to break no matter what flags
you give to it.  There are some workarounds, but they are ugly and
painful and you must keep remembering to do them.  (The homepage/FAQ
is a bit confusing on this issue; I've changed it but haven't sent
it in yet.)

You should replace egcs 1.1.2 with any one of the recent (or even
not so recent) snapshots if you want to use libstdc++-v3.

Phil
(If you reply to the list, please don't cc another copy to me.  Thanks!)