RE: build fails

+ The build failed:
+ make[2]: *** No rule to make target `limitsMEMBERS.cc',
+ needed by `limitsMEMBERS.lo'.  Stop.

I'm referring you to the archive because I can't recall offhand where
limitsMEMBERS.cc gets generated under the srcdir.  :-)  You have to copy it
into the builddir.

I /think/ the line is something like

cp libstdc++/src/limitsMEMBERS.cc whereyoubuild/src/limitsMEMBERS.cc

and the build picks up from there okay.

+ I think the -Wall flag should be on by default.

Probably wise.

Phil