docs directory plan

So here's a preliminary plan: the root level of the libstdc++
directory will contain a docs directory. Inside this directory will be
three new sub-directories: text, html, and image (all names pending,
by the way.)

All text files with the exception of README will be moved into
docs/text. All the web page html files (currently, index.html and
contribute.html) will be moved into docs/html and reference the
docs/text files. I think some kind of image repository is a good idea,
because then I would have a place to put iostream class/data heirarchy
graphs, and conceivably other useful information could also fit here.

With this in place, pages like contribute.html can refer to documents
such as DESIGN with:

Thoughts?

-Benjamin

1999-04-07  Benjamin Kosnik  <bkoz@cygnus.com>

	* docs: New directory.
	* docs/text: New directory.
	* docs/html: New directory.
	* docs/images: New directory.
	* BADNAMES, BUGS, C++STYLE, CHECKLIST, COPYING, DESIGN,
 	HEADER_POLICY, PROBLEMS, RELEASE-NOTES, TODO: Move into
 	docs/test directory.
	* index.html, contribute.html: Move into docs/html directory.
	* 990406iostreams.pdf: Move into docs/images directory.