Re: moneypunct problem with egcs 1.1.2 and libstdc++-2.90.4

What can I use to reproduce your problem? Making things consistent is a good
reason for a change, however I'm not certain of the problem. Can you post
specifics?

It might make more sense to add an "inherited" typedef section (much as
basic_istream  does with types inherited from basic_ios) for the pattern
type. While you're at it, delete the "inline" on the out-of-line
definitions, it's extraneous. . .

-Benjamin