Re: venturing a bold question

??

libstdc++-v3 has as its official goal the implementation of a
fully-compliant ISO 14882 library. As such, there would be little need for
a v4 list, as I understand your question.

You, like many of us, are "dying" to see a free, standards-compliant C++
library. May I humbly suggest rolling up your sleeves and consulting the
TODO list?

-Benjamin