Re: Fixes lost after STL update

> My fixes to auto_ptr are lost after the update to SGI STL 3.12.
> Was it Your intention?

Nope. It is my intention to track SGI though, and it looks like that patch
didn't get into this release. I had checked that patch in, and then asked
you in an offhand, following email if you had a testsuite addition for
that patch.

Perhaps you could re-submit that patch to v-3 and Matt Austern at SGI
(austern@sgi.com), and include the test case? That would probably help
both of us synch up.

> If not, perhaps there are other changes lost in the STL files.

Perhaps so. Have you found any others? Please let me know if you find any,
because a bunch of stuff changed.

-Benjamin