Re: locale/file/style questions

{ sorry for delay -- I just found this message buried in a large mbox }

According to Benjamin Kosnik:
> 2) Have a style guide for comments, and ctor initialization
> lists. Also, think about putting type_defs at top of classes, data
> members next, then standard-conforming member functions, then
> extensions and depricated mf's at the end.

I suggest that everything public should be before everything private.
That way consumers can read from top down and stop when they see
that the rest of the class definition is private, thus of no concern.
--
Chip Salzenberg      - a.k.a. -      <chip@perlsupport.com>
      "When do you work?"   "Whenever I'm not busy."