Re: build and installation

> IMHO a possibly detailed list of tasks would encourage
> more people to help.

I don't really have enough knowledge of low level compiler construction
to help out with the main egcs work, but the library is one area I could
certainly help on, if only to help keep a web page up to date. Is the
library in the cygnus CVS repository? could it be if it isn't? egcs
seems to have pretty lively patch updates, etc. Since the stdlibc++
would be banged on pretty hard by anyone using the compiler for C++, it
seems there could be a fair amount of traffic to deal with once a
reasonably stable/complete release is out there.

Anyway, just throwing up my hand to volunteer - I just need a good shove
in the back in the right direction.

Cheers,
tim