Slides and video for Cauldron 2012 presentations

I just uploaded all the slides I received and linked all the talks for which we had video.

Jan, if there are any more videos you have other than http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5D02780BAF2B55CF&feature=plcp, please send them my way.

To all the presenters, please check that the links I've created in http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2012 are correct.

If you do not see your slides linked, please attach them to the wiki page and modify your entry in the Presentations section. If you are not sure how to do this, please send me the slides and I'll upload them (only PDF files, please).

Thanks. Diego.