Re: Which library implementation to use/work on?

Thanks (sorry for the broken threading, I'm subscribed now).

I understand the reasons for this policy. However, as you are planning
on (eventually) replacing Classpath with OpenJDK completely, an
exception in this case would seem to make logical sense. The code will
end up not owned by the FSF no matter what.