Re: Compiling gcc.

Again, please don't cross-post to subscription-only lists, it breaks
Reply-to-all.

On 24 February 2012 05:30, Me Myself and I wrote:

> I have
>
> gcc-core-4.6.2.tar
>
> Operating under a unix-esque environment.? Coincidentally, I have
>
> gcc-java-4.6.2.tar
>
> as subdirectories inside the former, which I am told will compile along with the former
> automatically, with no further input.

You should have unpacked the archives into the same directory, so you
have libjava directory under the top-level gcc-4.6.2 directory.  You
do not want two levels of gcc-4.6.2, i.e. gcc-4.6.2/gcc-4.6.2/libjava

> What do I do to get the gcc-core-4.6.2.tar compiled, built and compiling?

Read the links I sent you!

http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/InstallingGCC for an overview

http://gcc.gnu.org/install/ for the full instructions.

If you're trying to build a cross-compiler for Windows, you already
posted rmathew's instructions, which seem like a good start.

Have you even tried to follow those instructions, or are you just
starting yet another thread with the same questions?