Looking for a good loving person

Hi, gentleman!
Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, and then you must forget the rules and play from your heart. Behind closed doors, we can leave winter outside. We can shut off the phone, shut out all communication from the world beyond our realm.
We can open a new channel, forget our trade and our tools, and dream a new dream, follow a new path of existence. We can alter our beliefs and grow beyond them. We can remove ourselves from the day and the night awake at midnight, dance at dawn. We can change who we are, remove ourselves from what we are, but we can never remove ourselves from each other www.simpleitislove.in/
And I know that one day we will meet because it is our destiny to be
together and to love till the end of our lives.
Au revoir
eliza