Re: GCJ Compile Error SQLite JDBC

Dear Andrew,

Before, thanks a lot for your help :)

i did the compile on 2 machines, i will try to list both of them , so you might have some clue of why the problem arised.

sqlitejdbc-v053.jar = 2.16 MB (2,268,596 bytes)

SYSTEM A : OS Windows XP SP 2
Processor Phenom 9500
My Physical Memory = 4GB DDR (1GB x 4)
My Virtual Memory (pagefile.sys) by windows is around 3.37 GB (3,623,071,744 bytes)

SYSTEM B : OS Fedora Core 4
Processor Dual Opteron
My Physical Memory = 4GB DDR (1GB x 4)

I am not sure how much is needed to compile a jar file, hopefuly i have enough to compile sqlitejdbc >.<
if you want you can download the sqlitejdbc file from this url http://files.zentus.com/sqlitejdbc/sqlitejdbc-v053.jar
it is pure java.

or
if you have any better sqlite jdbc , please let me know, or perhaps if
you have any other better embedded database except hsqldb and sqlite
please let me know (because both of them didnt compile well, and yes i
know it is because of my lack of knowledge)

Cheers and God Bless,

Chowi